CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HOpe...


Living in this materialistic world..
Like another living being..
How I wish to find something in life…
But all ma dreams
are shattered..
When every step I take is followed by failure…
And every moment
of mine is filled with problems…
Turning ma days into misery…
Ohhh… How I wish the
this heart ofsun will shine on ma path…
And fill ma days wit joy and happiness…
Still hoping that I will achieve ..
What I have longed for…
I pray god..
To strengthen this heart of
mine..
To overcome all ma problems…
And fill this heart mine with joy…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kwel babes. I love this poem..GREAT JOB! Mwah

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.