CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yummy..my niece..

This is ma 8 yr niece..her namez yamaan but i call her yummy..shez is reli sweet n smart yet cn b a real pain in da butt at tyms..heh! pepl wu meet her find her reli cute and adorable..if only they get to live wid her …lol Anyway I love her a lot..dats y I take her 4 walks on weekends..bt now she gne fr hols fr 2 months to addu nd I realized hw much I miss her damn..bt dat day bfr she went I spent great evening wid her..
I tuk her to da park nd spend sumtyms watchin da birds nd da crodile there… see? It luks fierce na..? wow m glad its caged…hehe

hehe..nd I tuk her near da beach wea she play wid kids nd had fun runnin around nd enjoyin wid dem.. see how fast she cn run:P…
thn I evn tuk sum groovy pics of her… mm...shez restin a bit aftr running around...hehe

cute model na.. posin fr the pic
tryna to luk like an cool...:P hehe

nd we went near sandy beach wea she went into water ..look shez tryna to catch sum fish there..hehe cute na?:P and yeah!!! she and me did catch sum fish..

here!! We put dem into a plastic bag… aint they adorable? Btw sum boys helped us to catch these pretty things.. bt bfr goin off we let da fish go free..coz we dun want dem to die..
den I tuk her to dynamo her fav restaurant..where she gt frends wid a waiter wu found her so sweet and made da order fast fr us..hehe..da waiter tol me ma niece hav a bright future ahead nd I cnt agree more lol..she cn b reli smart at tyms.. we orderd chicken submarines nd two chocolate milkshakes nd enjoyed it all..
on da way bak home she sang(laisla bonita by madona) at da top of her voice..*sigh* I was glad I spent dat evening wid her… i will neva forget that evening i spend wid ma niece...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you too yummy princess

Nicklen said...

all those in one day.. damn it must be fun, between those submarines made me hungry.. :) too bad the submarines from dine more doesn't look like that. and i bet it wont taste like it either. between nice blog you have here.I'll visit here more often