CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ma frog prince..

This is ma frog prince..see his face cute na??
I had him on ma desk weneva I am near da pc chattin nd
evrytym I see him I remember
da story of da ugly frog turnin into a prince..
dats how I named him frog prince nd I love it..
as u wud see its smashed now.. wana know how?
I was chattin in mig nd was in ma fav rum wid ma fav pepl nd
sumfin they twkd abt made me laf so much
I fall off chair nd to support maself
I tryd to hold da desk instead I hold ma frog prince
nd wid me he fell nd gt his ass smashed..damn!!!
nd I tol ma frends in dat rum abt this!!
Ma bbe there said bbe wud shoot his ass coz I lov him too much
nd cryin over him..lol wat ma bbe didn’t know was
his ass was wea dat got smashed ..
funny na.. so i ll say ma babe shot ma
frog prince’s ass!!
hehe mwah all!

0 comments: