CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

MY style..

See this is ma style..hehe..
Wanna know things abt me?...if so kip visitin ma blog
coz am gna put sumfin abt me now nd den:P
Well..evntho i cnt b seen much like this now a days..
I’d love to dress dis way..
nd wear these things all da tym…
this how I used to dress up nd sumtyms now too
bt coza ma damn profession
I cnt dress like dis much… anymore.. damn!! Wat a life!!
Anyway this da style I simply love all da tym..boyish na?
yeah I love wearing t.shirts wid either collar or hood..
nd wear thos stuff wat ma daddy call as "junks" street boys wear lol..
I hate wearin gold necklace o bracelets o ear rings yeww..Nor silver …
as fa caps I cnt wear dem much
bt still I alwaz want ..
and as fa jeans I kinda alwaz wear jean wid lotsa pockets..
they luk cool to me.. a tomboy!! hehe..
swell to me!!
mwah!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

now where's the face Mystery Woman :p